All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 has come up with a a facility for students to make changes in their online application form in case of any mistake.
How To Edit AIEEE 2012 Application Form?
- Click on the link to make correction in the online application form for AIEEE 2012 : CLICK HERE
- Registered candidates can make changes in their online application form by entering following details:-
- Registration Number :- Registration number is the automatic number generated on successful submission of online application form.
- Candidate’s Name :- Same as entered in the application form at the time of registration.
- Mother’s Name :- Same as entered in the application form at the time of registration.
- Date Of Birth :- Enter date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy.
- Enter Security Pin :- Enter values of security pin for authentication
- Press Submit Button
You can take print of the acknowledgement slip after making corrections in your online application form. CLICK HERE
What All Changes Are Allowed In The Online Application Form Of AIEEE 2012?
- Change of Mode of Examination : Candidates can change their mode of examination form offline to online. (In this case their earlier opted offline exam centers become null and void and candidate will be required to select new exam center for Online examination.)
- Corrections in the candidate’s general information like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, PH status, Blind status, state of eligibility, DD Details will be permissible.
What All Changes Are Not Allowed In The Online Application Form Of AIEEE 2012?
- Change of Mode of Examination from Online to Offline will not be allowed.
- Change of request for choice of examination center will not be allowed.
- Changes in courses already opted will not be allowed.