Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), have announced the complete details of the upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam 2012. As per the recent notification the exam date is scheduled on the 29 day of January 2011.
How To Apply Online For CTET 2012?
- Visit the official website of CTET i.e ctet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link under Online Services.
- Read all the instructions and the procedure carefully for the online application of CTET –Jan 2012.
- Now Click On the First Link in blue i.e ‘ Fill The Online Application Form And Note Down The Registration Number’.
- Fill your details in the application form as shown in the span shots below
- Enter ‘First Name’ of the candidate in full (As Per Certificates). For example the full name of the candidate is Neetu Sehgal Khurana enter full name in Block Letters.
- Enter ‘Mother’s Name’ of the candidate in full (As per certificates). For Example the full name of candidates mother is Sharda Sehgal then enter full name in block letters.
- Enter ‘Father’s/Husband Name’ of the candidate, if candidate is married enter her husbands name in other case enter father’s name of the candidate in full (As per certificates) in block letters.
Note:- All the above fields are mandatory so enter your personal details in the above three fields as per your 10th class certificate and do not include titles before names like sh/smt etc.
- Choice of examination centers : Select location where you comfortably reach for your CTET 2012 examination.
- Select your first choice for the examination center in the first drop down like for example I have selected ‘Delhi’
- Select your second choice of examination center in the second drop down like for example I have selected ‘Faridabad’
- Select your third preference for examination center in the third drop down like for example I have selected ‘Noida’
- Note:- All the above fields are mandatory so select all three fields as per your preference i.e if you stay in Delhi, select Delhi as your first preference and Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad etc. in your second and third preference.
- Enter your date of birth in the format ‘dd/mm/yyyy’ (as per class Xth certificate)
- Select any two languages from the below list in which you wish to appear for CTET.
Note :- The language you select for language 2 should be different from the one you selected for language 1.
- Question Paper Medium : – Select question paper medium from the drop down of ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’. You can select one language which you comfortable to understand if you select ‘English’ you will get your question paper in English language else in Hindi language.
- Differently Abled :- Three categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, hearing impairment, locomotor disability. If candidate falls under any of the above category then select ‘YES’ else ‘NO’.
- Gender :- Select gender of the candidate from the drop down of ‘Male’ or ‘Female’.
- Category :- Select category of the candidate from the drop down of ‘General’, ‘SC’, ‘ST’ or ‘OBC’. Select category of the candidate, if candidate falls under SC/ST then certificate of the same will be required to be present in further stages.
- Status Of Qualifying Exam :- Select one from the drop down of ‘Passed’ or ‘Appearing in final exam’.
- Employment Status :- Select employment status of the candidate ‘Not Employed’, ‘Employed As Teacher’ Or ‘Employed Other Than Teacher’.
- Applying For :- Select from the drop down of Paper I (Classes I to V), Paper II (Classes VI to
VIII) or Both (Paper I & Paper II).
- Minimum Education Qualification For Classes I to V
- Minimum Education Qualification For Classes VI to VIII
- Subject Offered For Paper II (If applying for Classes VI to VIII) :- Mathematics & Science And Social Science.
- Mobile Number :- Enter mobile number of the candidate on which she can be contacted.
- College/Institution/University from which degree/Diploma in Education/Elementary Education etc. obtained
- Candidates mailing address :- Enter full address, city/town/village, state and pin code for further correspondence.
- Press Next and review the filled form and Finally Submit the form by pressing ‘Final Submit’.
- A new page with your ‘Registration Number’ will appear. Note down the Registration number and proceed to step 2
- Click on the link ‘Click here for payment of examination fee’
- Your Registration number will automatically be populated to the field ‘Registration Number’
- Select Mode Of Payment :- Select from the drop down of ‘Demand Draft’ or ‘Any Debit/Credit through Axis Bank’. If you do not have debit or credit card of Axis bank then select Demand Draft from mode of payment.
- What Is The Examination Fees For The CTET Exam?
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|General / OBC||Rs 500|
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|SC /ST/ Different Abled Category||Rs 250|
- Date Of Birth :- Enter date of birth in ‘dd/mm/yyyy’ format
- Enter Security pin and click ‘Submit’.
- In case of Demand Draft:- A new screen will appear which will take the input from the demand draft.
Note :- The Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your Name, Address, Mobile No. and Registration No. on the back of the demand draft.
- In case of card payment :-
- Keep the details of Credit/Debit Card (VISA/MasterCard) ready.
- Logon to the CTET website, fill the application form, note down the registration number which would be generated by system that is required for making the payment of fee.
- Make the payment through Credit Card and note down the payment receipt number, after successful payment of fee.
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and complete as per the instruction given above.
- Note : Bank will charge 2% service/processing charges and service tax as applicable on transaction made by Credit card.
Take printout of the confirmation page and send the same to CBSE along with original demand draft (if fee paid by demand draft.
The Application Form duly filled in should be sent by Registered/Speed Post only (NOT BY COURIER) to
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
SHIKSHA SADAN, 17, ROUSE AVENUE,
in the printed envelope supplied by the Board so as to reach positively by 15.05.2011 in the CBSE office. The Application Form will not be received personally in any case.
The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
What Are The Important Dates For CTET Exam 2012?
For Online Submission Of Application Form
|Start Date||End Date|
Date Of Examination 29.01.2012
For Any Other Information related to List of designated branches of Syndicate/Other Banks/Institutions for sale of CTET Bulletin, Download CTET Bulletin, Schedule of Examination, Eligibility (Minimum Qualifications), Structure & Content, Syllabus of ctet, Medium of Question Paper & Language Option for CTET, Applicability & Validity Period, Qualifying Marks & Award of CTET Certificate, Examination Centres, Cost of Infomation Bulletin, Admit Card etc check the official website of CTET HERE