As we all know, government of India is linking a lot of government facilities/ services with Aadhaar card. Linking these services with Aadhaar card will indirectly makes it compulsory for people to have there Aadhaar number handy to avail any such government services in India. But we have seen lot of people enrolled for their Aadhaar card long back and still waiting for there Aadhaar card number.
I am receiving a lot of queries on How To check Aadhaar Card online? So here I am giving you a detailed tutorial with snapshots to help you check your Aadhaar card online. To start with first keep your Aadhaar enrollment slip handy which looks like the picture below, as you will require to enter the details from your enrollment slip like Aadhaar enrollment number, date and time etc. to get your eAadhaar card.
So lets start with the procedure to download Aadhaar card online.
- Visit the link ‘http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx’.
- Enter the required details like Enrolment no., Date and time, Resident Name, Pin Code. [ Enter the details as mentioned in your Aadhaar enrolment slip].
- Press The submit button.
- Enter a Mobile Number on which you wish to receive OTP (One Time Password). [This is not compulsory the mobile number of the Resident.]
- Press Submit Button.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on the Mobile Number that you have entered in the earlier screen.
- Press The Submit Button.
- Click on the ‘Download your eAadhaar’ to download your Aadhaar card online.
- Now enter your Pin Code number as password to open the PDF.
- Press Ok Button.
- And here is your Aadhaar Card on your screen. You can take a print out of the same.
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Online?
To check your Aadhaar card status, follow the steps below:-
- Visit http://www.uidai.gov.in/
- Find and click the link ‘ Check Your Aadhaar Status’ in the right hand side panel.
- Read the instructions which ask you to keep your 14 digit enrolment number ready with the date and time of enrolment. [you can find these details on your enrolment slip only]
- Click on the link ‘Click Here’ after Check Your Aadhaar Status.
- Enter your Enrolment number, date and time and enter the image text and then press the submit button.
- You will see the status on the screen. Like in our case Aadhaar is successfully generated so I can download the same using the Click here link.
Lost your Aadhaar Enrollment Number?
Note:- If you have enrolled for Aadhaar number and waiting for your Aadhaar card to deliver at your address and you have lost your enrollment slip then what you can do is call the toll free customer care number of UIDAI 1800-180-1947.