Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has come up with a new multistoried residential flat scheme. This scheme has been launched in the month of August 2012 with 1200 residential flats of different sizes. Application form for the GDA Residential Flat Scheme is available on the official website of GDA Ghaziabad, you can either download the same or can submit your application form online. The last date of submission of application form is September 20, 2012. Lottery draw for the GDA madhuban bapudham residential flat scheme 818 will be held on before the end of this year i.e December 31, 2012.
Ghaziabad is part of Uttar Pradesh (UP) which is the fifth largest state of India by area.
Important Dates For Madhuban Bapudham Residential Flat Scheme 818
- GDA Madhuban Bapudham Residential Flat Scheme Opening Date : August 06, 2012
- GDA Madhuban Bapudham Residential Flat Scheme Closing Date : September 20, 2012
- GDA Madhuban Bapudham Residential Flat Scheme Draw Date : Before December 31, 2012 (Expected)
Area of Flats For GDA Residential Flat Scheme 818
GDA has launched a leasehold multistory residential flat scheme 818 with 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats of Type A and B in Madhuban Bapudham, Ghaziabad (UP). Total 1200 flats ranges differently in area and cost. Here is a complete details on the number of flats of each category with area and tentative price list.
|Category||Type||No. Of Flats||Area (Sq.m)||Per Flat Cost (Approx.)|
|2 BHK||‘A’||354||125.46||Rs 34,70,000|
|2 BHK||‘B’||355||130.28||Rs 36,00,000|
|3 BHK||‘A’||127||151.18||Rs 41,80,000|
|3 BHK||‘B’||132||157.43||Rs 43,50,000|
|3 BHK + Study Room||‘A’||124||166.77||Rs 46,10,000|
|3 BHK + Study Room||‘B’||108||172.48||Rs 47,70,000|
Reservation Money For GDA Residential Flat Scheme 2012
For Reservation Categories :- 5% of the total cost + Rs 50
For Other Applicants :- 10% of the total cost + Rs 50
|Category||Type||No. Of Flats||Reservation Money (Reserved Category)||Registration Money (General Category)|
|2 BHK||‘A’||354||Rs 1,73,050||Rs 3,47,050|
|2 BHK||‘B’||355||Rs 1,80,050||Rs 3,60,050|
|3 BHK||‘A’||127||Rs 2,09,050||Rs 4,18,050|
|3 BHK||‘B’||132||Rs 2,17,550||Rs 4,35,050|
|3 BHK + Study Room||‘A’||124||Rs 2,30,550||Rs 4,61,050|
|3 BHK + Study Room||‘B’||108||Rs 2,38,550||Rs 4,77,050|
Are You Eligible For GDA Residential Flat Scheme 818?
GDA has laid down some eligibility conditions for the allotment of madhuban bapudham residential flat scheme 818. Please check all the conditions carefully before submitting your application form:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be 18 years old on the date of submission of application form.
- Applicant or his /her spouse, or any dependent relations (including unmarried children) do not own in full or in part any freehold or leasehold residential flat, house, or plot in any colony allotted by a Development Authority, Housing Board, Improvement Trust, Any Local Body, or a Co-Operative Society within the National Capital Region (NCR).
- The applicant must also not hold more than 1 residential flat, house, or plot in any colony allotted by a Development Authority, Housing Board, Improvement Trust, Any Local Body, or a Co-Operative Society in any other city or town of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- The applicants applying under reserved categories shall submit required there documents to be eligible for the said scheme.
|Reservation Of Flats By Category||Percentage Of Flats Reserved||No. Of Flats||Quota Code No.|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%||219||02|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||2%||21||03|
|Other Backward Classes||27%||282||04|
|Defence Personnel ( of 50 Years)||2.50%||26||05|
|MPs, MLAs and MLCs||2.50%||26||09|
|UP State Employees||2%||21||**|
|Ex Defence Servicemen & their dependents||3%||31||17|
|Senior Citizens (60 Years & Above)||10%||120|
- **Uttar Pradesh Development Authority Employees (Quota Code No. 10)
- **Uttar Pradesh Municipality or City Board Employees (Quota Code No. 11)
- **Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam Employees (Quota Code No. 12)
- **Uttar Pradesh Jal Sansthan Employees (Quota Code No. 13)
- **Uttar Pradesh Housing Board Employees (Quota Code No. 14)
- **Uttar Pradesh City and Village Planning Employees (Quota Code No. 15)
- **Uttar Pradesh Awas Bandhu Employees (Quota Code No. 16)
Authorized Banks For GDA Madhuban Flats Scheme 818
For sale and collection of application form for GDA madhuban Residential Flat scheme 2012 GDA has authorized some bank branches. You can visit any of the authorized bank branch to buy the application form and brochure on payment of Rs. 1,100 (Rupees Eleven Hundred) at the counter. Here is a list of authorized banks (You can call your bank to check the authorized branches:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- ING Vyasya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce (OBC)
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- State Bank Of Patiala
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Vijaya Bank