Goodwill Hospital And Research Centre Ltd. (GHRCL) has opened its initial public offering today, on 30th Dec 2011 and will close on 9th Jan 2012. The total size of this IPO is Rs 62 crore under which each share is priced between Rs 175 to Rs 185.
Goodwill Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital which runs under the name ‘Ojjus Medicare’ at Noida. Its mainly in the areas such as neurology and neuro surgery, cardiology & cardiac surgery and orthopedics with emphasis on joint replacements and sports injuries. As per the company’s press release, it is also planning to set up a wellness and cosmetology center at Gurgaon offering solutions for wellness and aesthetics under one roof.
Goodwill Hospital has plan to use the IPO proceeds for setting up a diagnostic centre in Faridabad with an outlay of Rs16.22 crore, establishment of six polyclinics and repayment of loans.
The Goodwill Hospital IPO has got CARE IPO Grade 3 rating.
- IPO Open Date : 30 December 2011
- IPO Close Date : 09 January 2012
- IPO total Size : Approximately Rs. 62 Crore
- IPO Face Value : Rs. 10 / Equity Shared
- IPO Price Band : Rs. 175 – Rs. 185 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity : 35 Shares (Rs. 6475 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (1 Lakh Application) : 525 Shares (Rs. 97125 with 15 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (2 Lakh Application) : 1050 Shares (Rs. 194250 with 30 Lot)
- IPO Listing At : BSE and NSE
Registered Office : 705 Kailash Building, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 91 11 23711897
Fax: 91 11 23319995
For Prospectus Of Goodwill Hospital : Click Here