Food Corporation Of India (FCI) a government of India undertaking has come up with 6545 assistant grade III openings. The total 6545 jobs are categorized in four different sections i.e General (858), Accounts (650), Technical (3281) and Depot (1756). Which is further subdivided into different zones of India i.e East, West, North, South and North East. Pay Scale for the Assistant grade will be Rs 9300 – Rs 22940.
Important Dates For FCI 2013
Last Date For Registration : September 21, 2012
Date Of Written Examination : November 11, 2012
(Last Date : 28.9.2012 For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad.)
Age : Maximum Age of the applicant is 27 years as on August 01, 2012 ( Age relaxation to SC/ ST is 5 years, and for other Backward classes 3 years)
Applicant have to give two written examinations (one after another) at the assigned examination centers. Qualified candidates in both written test will be required to appear for a computer proficiency test (CPT). Candidates will be selected on the basis of both written test and CPT.
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment
|Category||East Zone||West Zone||North Zone||South Zone||North East Zone||Total|
|Assistant Grade III – General||85||62||516||156||39||858|
|Assistant Grade III – Accounts||142||47||238||134||89||650|
|Assistant Grade III – Technical||411||474||1652||631||113||3281|
|Assistant Grade III – Depot||115||286||617||738||0||1756|
How To Apply For FCI Job?
Interested candidates can visit on the official website of SSC India i.e www.ssconline.nic.in (Use Internet Explorer (IE) Or Opera) and click on the Examination Registration link on the top right to register.
Part I & II Registration
- Fill the Registration I Form with all your personal details like Name, Date of birth, qualification and preference for examinations etc.
- On successful submission of Registration Part I, take down the registration ID.
- Then click on the Registration Part II for and upload your scanned signatures and photograph as per the instructions given on the page.
- Applicants can either pay application fees online through SBI net banking or can pay application fees in cash through SBI bank challan. If you want to pay in cash then complete your part I registration and take the print out of the challan generated on successful submission of Part I registration. Deposit the application fees of Rs 200 at SBI branch and then continue to Registration Part II.
- On successful submission of both part I and II you will receive a registration email on your email Id confirming your application registration.
- Assistant Grade – III (General): Graduation degree in any steam
- Assistant Grade – III (Accounts): Bachelor in commerce (B.Com)
- Assistant Grade – III (Technical): Bachelor in Science (Agricultural) or Botany / Zoology / Bio Tech/ Microbiology / Food Science or Bachelor in Engineering / Bachelor in Technology in Food Science / Agricultural Engineers / Bio Technology
- Assistant Grade – III (Depot): Graduation degree in any steam