American Express has launched an online service with the name ‘ezeClick’ to facilitate its customers. As name suggest this service helps customers make there online payments using their credit cards quite easily. ‘ezeClick’ is a unique product which is launched in India for the first time by a credit card company. ezeClick takes all your credit card details once i.e at the time of registration and simplifies the checkout process by replacing the need to enter your card details every time with a single user ID.
Which simply means ezeClick eliminates the cumbersome process of entering card number, expiry date and security code every time while making online payment. So if you are an American Express cardholder, visit the ezeClick page to register your card details and then start making payments to all participating merchants.
ezeClick allows you to register more than one card against one ID. Which means if you have more than one card or you wife also carries Amex card then you can link both the cards under one single user ID.
Here will give you a walk though of ezeClick to make you know how it works.
- Visit the official page of ezeClick i.e https://payments.billdesk.com/amexezeclick/welcome.
- Click on the link ‘ Create ezeClick ID’ on the home page to register your card details.
- On the registration page enter name of the cardholder, 15 digit card number, expiry date of the card, 4 digit security code (that is written on your credit card, right above card number), Billing address Pin code, ezeClick ID (eg, Neetu123), 2 security questions (to recover your user ID, in case to forget).
- Check the Terms and conditions check box and press the submit button.
- On clicking Submit button, you will receive a OTP (One Time Password).
Once you follow all the steps mentioned above, you are done with your one time registration. Now you can enter the User ID that you have created at the time of registration to sign In. Once you press the Submit button and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email. Enter that OTP to check your account created on ezeClick.
The image below shows how your account will look :-
If you wish to add another card on ezeClick, follow the steps below:-
- Click on the ‘Add a Card’ Link on the left panel. This will show you what all cards are already linked to your ID.
- Click ‘Add New Card’ button to add new card details.
Enter the details of the new card that you wish to connect to your existing ID.
Press the submit button to generate the OTP. Enter the OTP for verification.
And you are done, now you can visit your ezeClick account to see the status of your cards. You will find you new card added in the list.
The interesting part is if you have added multiple cards on ezeClick like your father’s card, your own card and your wife’s card then you will have to select from which card you want to make payment from. So if you select your card, you will receive OTP on your mobile and email. On the other hand, when your father or wife selects there card to make payments they will receive OTP on there mobile and emails.
American Express has already tied up with number of online merchants for ezeClick payments which includes Book My Show, Vodafone, Infibeam, eBay.in, NDPL, Tanishq, IDEA, Make My Trip etc. There are many more in list and some more tie ups are in pipe which will be done soon.
Now Comes “How you can make a purchase using ezeClick”?
Once you select the product that you wish to buy, press proceed to pay to make the payment. There select ‘Credit Card’ and choose American Express ezeClick.
Press ‘Pay Now’ and you will be redirected to ezeClick payment page. Here you can either register yourself or enter your ezeClick ID to make the payment.
Enter your ezeClick User ID and press Submit button.
If you have multiple cards added against this User ID, then select the one from which you want to make your payment from.
You will receive OTP on your mobile and email which you need to enter to complete your transaction.