Indian Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification for the 2nd IBPS Clerk CWE examination. As per the notification applicants looking for bank job in public sector bank can register themselves online from October 15, 2012 to November 5, 2012. The IBPS CWE Clerk II examination is expected to be held in the month of December 2012.
IBPS has made some modification in the examination pattern, education qualification and selection procedure. Unlike before now :-
- IBPS will conduct IBPS clerk exam 2012 via online mode only, which means now students have to give exam on computer system rather then using pen and paper.
- Graduation is compulsory for the applicants to appear for the IBPS clerk exam 2012.
- After passing the CWE clerical cradre written examination, applicants will be called for a Common Interview which will be based on merit. Based on the overall score and candidate preference, applicant will receive a job offer from one of the public sector bank via computerized system.
- Question paper will contain 200 questions. All five sections will contain 40 questions each.
- IDBI will also come under IBPS and there will 20 public sector banks to recruit from IBPS clerk exam 2012 rather than 19 banks.
IBPS Clerk CWE 2012 Online Registration Start Date : October 15, 2012
IBPS Clerk CWE 2012 Online Registration Last Date : November 5, 2012
Minimum Age Limit For IBPS Clerk CWE 2012 : 20 Years (As on October 1, 2012)
Maximum Age Limit For IBPS Clerk CWE 2012 : 28 Years (As on October 1, 2012)
Application Fee : Rs 400 (For General/ OBC) and Rs 50 (For others).
NOTE : application fee via offline mode will be accepted between 17.10.2012 to 09.11.2012.
Education Qualification :
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university in India.
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computers.
- Proficiency in the official language of the state/ UT.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for the IBPS clerk CWE 2012
- Marks of 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Scan photograph of 200 x 230 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb, size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Scan signature of 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) , size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb, Size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Fee payment challan, if application fee is paid via offline mode.
- Debit/ Credit card or bank details for the payment of application fee online.
- Valid email Id.
- Working mobile number
STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO ONLINE REGISTER FOR IBPS CLERK CWE EXAM
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e http://www.ibps.in/.
- Look for CWE Clerical Information in the left side menu.
- Click on “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 2012’”
- Click on application form to register online for the IBPS common written examination for clerical cadre 2012.
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE” link to open the application form.
- Fill the application form as per the instructions given and press ‘Submit’.
- If you have selected online mode of payment then you will get a choice for making examination fee either via Credit card,, Debit card or online banking.
- Select the payment mode you want to make payment from and press submit button. System will take you to the bill payment gateway screen where you need to add your bank details like your credit/ debit card number etc. to make the payment online.
- If you have selected the mode of payment as offline then system will save your form and generate a registration number and password. Note the registration number and password and click on “Print the challan”.
- Take a printout of the challan and fill both candidate and bank copy of challan and pay the registration fee at one of the 7 banks nominated by IBPS. (Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India).
- Edit your application and enter the payment details to complete your application and take the printout.