IDBI Bank Ltd. has launched India’s first online retail G-Sec Portal. The purpose of this Portal is to offer a platform to retail investors to invest under Government securities. This portal is now open for retail investors where they can invest under government bonds issued by both Central and State Government.
- New users can visit on the IDBI Samriddhi Gsec Portal to register themselves.
- You need to allow pop-up to sign-in or register.
Here are few points that you should know to place order for Gsec using this portal:-
- To place order for Gsec, one needs to have a demat account, either with IDBI or any other depository participant.
- One needs to have a bank account, either with IDBI or some other bank.
- In case of joint account (demat account/ bank account), one should be the first joint account holder.