State Bank of India (SBI), has finally announced 1500 job openings for fresher’s for the recruitment of probationary officers. Starting from January 30, 2013 candidates will be able to apply online at the official website of SBI for SBI PO 2013. The total number of posts offered by SBI for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) are 1544. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for the post of PO before applying for the same. Then before applying online get your valid email Id, Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature ready with you as per the guidelines given in the official advertisement (Link Below).
Age Limit (As on January 01, 2013):- Minimum 20 Years, Maximum 30 years.
Education Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university in India (Any Discipline).
* OH- Orthopaedically Handicapped, *VH- /Visually Handicapped
To apply online for the post of SBI PO 2013, follow the steps below:-
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e http://www.sbi.co.in/
Advertisementbetween January 30, 2013 to February 23, 2013.
- Locate & click the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Click the “Click to Apply Online” link to apply for the post of PO below “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in SBI Advt No. CRPD/PO/2012-13/04 dated 23-01-2013”.
- Fill the application form carefully as per the instructions given, submit the form and note down the registration number and password for future use.
- Take the printout of the application form.
The application fee for the post of SBI PO is Rs 200 (Rs 50 For SC/ ST) which an applicant can pay either online via Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards or through Offline Mode (Challan form) between February 01, .2013 to February 28, 2013.
Selection Process For SBI PO 2013
- Written Test: Date of written test is tentatively scheduled on April 28, 2013.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The starting basic pay is Rs 16,900/- (with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/
2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is Rs.8,00,000/- plus. The break-up of monthly compensation is as under.
Number Of Attempts Allowed
- For General Category: 4
- For General (PWD) Category: 7
- For OBC Category: 7
- For OBC (PWD) Category: 7
- For SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD): No Restriction
Check The Details Advertisement For More Details: HERE