Daily I receive hundreds of queries related to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) where people keep on asking about the status of there EPF withdrawal request?, Status of there EPF transfer request, there EPF account balance etc..
Like us, EPFO is also receiving tons of queries and complaints daily. So to deal with, EPFO has stated offering few online services like check EPF balance online, download EPF passbook online etc. These services are helping a lot to EPF account holders but there are still some areas where EPF account holders are looking for online platforms and one of them is online facility for transfer and withdrawal from EPF account.
So we are quite happy to announce that EPFO is coming with an online facility for the transfer and withdrawal of Employee Provident Fund (EPF) from July 1st, 2013.
- ALSO READ: How To Check Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Balance Online?
- ALSO READ: How To Withdraw Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Directly/ Without Employer Signatures?
- ALSO READ: Struggling To Get The Status Of Your EPF Withdrawal Or EPF Transfer Request? – File An RTI For EPF
- ALSO READ: Launch Your Provident Fund (PF) Grievances / Complaints Online
To Transfer or Withdrawal Of EPF money, Follow the steps below:-
- Visit the official website of EPFO i.e www.epfindia.com after July 1st, 2013.
- Look for the tab “Transfer/ Withdraw EPF”
- Enter all your personal details required like your EPF account number, your old employers EPF code, your new employers EPF Code (For transfer request) etc.
- On submitting required details, system will generate an MIS with a tracking code. You can use this code further to check the status of your request with EPFO.
- In case of transfer request, your request will go to your old employer and EPFO online. EPFO will coordinate between your old and new employer to verify and complete the transfer.
On requesting transfer of EPF, EPFO will complete your request with a stipulated timeline. So this will help EPF account holder to get there money transfer on time.
EPFO has made official announcement of launch of online facility for transfer and withdrawal of EPF by July 1st, 2013. So if you your transfer or withdrawal request pending with EPFO, the wait for some more time and then reapply using the online facility.