HDFC Bank and Vodafone India have come together to launch a new platform for unbanked Indians with the name of ‘HDFC Bank MobileBank Account with Vodafone m-paisa’. This is new and one of its kind of initiative in India where anyone can open and operate their saving account via mobile banking.
It is been designed in a way where customers can make basic banking transactions directly using their mobile phones. For other transactions like deposit and withdraw of cash, Vodafone m-paisa outlets will be available at every possible location which will let people make these transactions without having to go to bank branches.
Rajasthan being first state where it is been implemented, over 2,200 retailers across 320 villages and 54 towns are already operational in opening HDFC Bank MobileBank Accounts with Vodafone m-paisa.
This is an initiative to offer every Indian weather having bank account or not to have a saving account to make all possible transactions as can make using a bank account using their mobile phone with convenience and security.
Simple steps to open and operate your Vodafone m-paisa saving account
- To Open Account – You need to visit m-paisa outlet to open a HDFC Bank MobileBank Account.
- To Deposit Cash – You can visit at any Vodafone m-paisa outlet to deposit Cash, balance reflects in the mobile instantly.
- You can make any of the listed transactions using Vodafone m-paisa MobileAccount like Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, Send Money and Balance Enquiry.
- Your transaction will be as safe as in bank as it also authorize your transaction using Security PIN.
- You receive instant SMS confirming the transaction.