The All India Management Association (AIMA) is going to conduct Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 4 times a year. MAT 2012 will be held both in offline and online mode. The offline mode of test is planned to be held on 05 February 2012 and the online mode i.e computer based test will be held from 11 February 2012 (Saturday) onwards.
Important Dates For MAT 2012 (February)
Last Day For Online Registration : 14th January 2012 (Saturday)
Last Date For Receipt Of Filled Registration Form At AIMA :- 17th January 2012 (Tuesday)
Test Date For Offline Or Paper Based Test :- 05 February 2012 (Sunday)
Test Date For Online Or Computer Based Test :- 11th February 2012 (Saturday) Onwards
Eligibility For MAT 2012
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Information Bulletin For MAT 2012
You can obtain prospectus of MAT 2012 from:-
List Of Participating Management Institutes and MI Code for MAT 2012 – Click HERE
How To Apply For Mat 2012
- Visit the link HERE
- Select The Mode Of Payment For Online application.
- Apply Through Credit/Debit Card (Approved Visa/Master Card)
- Apply Through Demand Draft
- Read The instructions Before filling the form and click on’ Click here to fill online registration form’
- Select your choice for mode of test
- Offline (Paper based test)
- Online (Computer based test)
- Fill the complete registration form with your personal details and proceed to next.
- verify your entered details and pay the fee. to complete your registration process.
- Note down the automatic generated registration number.
- Take the print out of your application form and dispatch the same on the address
- Manager-CMS (MAT-Online), All India Management Association, Management House,
14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Admit Card For MAT 2012
Candidates can visit AIMA website link: http://aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx seven days before the date of test for downloading Admit Card.
For More Details Visit The Official Website Of AIMA For MAT 2012