Federal Bank and Oriental Insurance company, the two established brands of the industry have come up together to bring a new insurance product in the market for their NRI customers.
This tie up of banking and insurance sector to offer specially designed services to its customers has named as ‘Fed Oriental Pravasi Insurance’. As name suggest it is an insurance product to cover medical risks of their Non Resident Customers (NRIs). This medical policy will not only covers the normal hospital expenses and unforeseen events such as repatriation and accidents but also other covers like legal/litigation cover, hospitalization cover, personal accident cover and a medical floater cover for family members, besides maternity benefits.
What Is The Eligibility For “Fed Oriental Pravasi Insurance’ Scheme?
NRIs can take this policy if he/she fulfills the following criteria :-
- Minimum Bank Balance Of Rs 5,000 Or More
What Are The Benefits Of ‘Fed Oriental Pravasi Insurance’ Scheme To An Insured NRI Customer?
Under this scheme a NRI can avail :-
- Cashless Treatment In Over 3000 Hospitals Across India.
- Overseas Treatment Of Up To Rs 75,000, In Recognized Hospitals.
- Medical floater cover for family is available in the event of death or disability of the insured for Rs10 lakh.
- Economy Class Airfare For A Dependent Or Bystander In Case Of Accident Or Airlifting Along With The Patient.
Press Release : Pravasi Insurance Scheme From Federal Bank